Has this had any responses at all?  Because I haven't seen any, but it's
possible that I missed it.

________________________________

From: vnc-list-ad...@realvnc.com on behalf of Mickey Ferguson
Sent: Thu 3/19/2009 12:48 PM
To: VNC Mailing List
Subject: password authentication

Using VNC Server Enterprise Edition 4.4.3 (the latest, I believe) on XP
SP3:  as I understand password authentication, one can choose to
authenticate either with a VNC password or a Windows password.  Choosing
Windows password means you select which users can access and which ones
cannot, or the degree to which they can access.  What I want to do, and
I'm not sure if it can be done, is to allow all users who can
authenticate themselves within the domain, to be granted full access,
but then they would also have to authenticate with a VNC password.  Is
this currently possible?  If not, could it be considered for a future
feature?