Hello,

I am currently using the following batch file on a small network:

c:
cd\
md "c:\program files\realvnc"
xcopy "Server UNC\*.*" "c:\program files\realvnc" /h /e /c /k /y
net stop winvnc4
"C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4\winvnc4.exe" -unregister
securitytypes=none disableoptions=true
hosts=+ipaddress/subnet,+ipaddress/subnet,+ipaddress/subnet,+ipaddress/s
ubnet,-
"C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4\winvnc4.exe" -unregister
securitytypes=none disableoptions=true
hosts=+ipaddress/subnet,+ipaddress/subnet,+ipaddress/subnet,+ipaddress/s
ubnet,-
net start winvnc4

Works fine apart from the host=+ command line option. I can seem to
connect from any machine rather than the ones specified.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Regards

Darren Skinner
ICT Systems Engineer * The Gryphon School
T:  (01935) 810158
F:  (01935) 816992
E:   <mailto:darren.skin...@gryphon.dorset.sch.uk>
darren.skin...@gryphon.dorset.sch.uk
W:  <http://www.gryphon.dorset.sch.uk/> http://www.gryphon.dorset.sch.uk
Helpdesk:  <mailto:supp...@gryphon.dorset.sch.uk>
supp...@gryphon.dorset.sch.uk
Bristol Road * Sherborne * Dorset * DT9 4EQ

<http://community.spiceworks.com/referral/bb52db9e4b1ca7d3c250d079ff3f97
df> Spiceworks

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
spiceworks-logo.png]