> Greetings,
>
>[...]
> On another PC in my Belkin's internal network, I can start up the VNC
> Server, select "Add Client", and connect to the listening viewer
> successfully by using 192.168.2.10, and can see the server machine's
> desktop.  Works perfectly.  If on that same machine I instead select "Add
> Client" but use the dyndns.org hostname, a pop-up immediately appears on the
> listening machine saying "read: Connection reset by peer (10054)".  If I
> click OK in the pop-up, the same message appears two more times, at which
> point the VNC server machine reports "Connection failed".  Any idea why this
> is failing?  It doesn't seem to be a port-forward problem.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        It depends by the router, almost always isn't possible to use the
external address
from the local (internal) network. From the 2nd PC try to access into Internet
through an
alternative internet connection (for instance, through a modem connection) and
you'll see
that the VNC connection using the DynDNS addres will work perfectly.

> Regards, Kevan

Bye,
Claudio.