> Hello,
> I liked RealVNC very much because it's open source and it works.

It does work, but it's not opensource ;) it's a closed-source app with a
commercial licensing scheme! (free != opensource)

> I had a little problem with some windows. it seems that the
> pointer can't get over the window so I can't move, drag and
> drop, or click any button on it.
>
> a screen shot is attached. it maybe a security feature of
> Kasper anti-virus but I'm not sure.

It is Kaspersky's "self protection" feature - you can disable it inide the
app options (I had to do the same thing on my personal computers) but you'll
have to actually make the change when you're at the machine, because
obviously you can't use Kaspersky's program windows via VNC ;). Are you
using KIS 2009 or 2010?