I have a friend of mine that works for a work from home company and she has a concern. I believe I know the answer but she is concerned enough that I figured I would ask you all. She connects to a remote server from her laptop using a vpn and citrix. On the remote server her company has vnc server so that they can monitor her work. The question is, with the vnc server on the remote server running can they see her laptops desktop or will they just see the remote servers desktop. I believe that they will only see the remote servers desktop since that is where the server is located but she is concerned that even though it is on the remote server, that they are able to see her laptops desktop as well.

Thank you
//adam