From: VoiceOps <voiceops-boun...@voiceops.org> on behalf of "Glenn Geller
(VDOPh)" <ggel...@vdo-ph.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 1:52 PM
To: Mark Wiater <mark.wia...@greybeam.com>
Cc: "Voiceops.org" <voiceops@voiceops.org>
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] VoIP Testing

+100 for voipmonitor

Thanks, Glenn (Mobile)

On May 23, 2017 12:49 PM, "Mark Wiater" <mark.wia...@greybeam.com> wrote:

 From time to time we have some remote clients who are facing voice quality
issues on their endpoints and I have no real good way of troubleshooting or pin
pointing the problem.

While it's not completely free, I couldn't live without voipmonitor for this
very use. I install a sensor in the client network on a mirror port or on the
phone system and get to see exactly what they see, from a voip perspective.

The collection software is open source but the gui is invaluable.