Wideband audio?
From: "Ryan Delgrosso" <ryandelgro...@gmail.com>
Date: 8/14/18 11:51 pm
To: voiceops@voiceops.org

 Nope, becoming table stakes. I push opus everywhere I can these days. Smaller
footprint, HD experience, packet loss concealment. The downside is its
relatively processor expensive to transcode.
 Most of the wireless guys are using AMR which is royalty bearing and not quite
as advanced.
 Look at it like this, change codecs because you want better experience in less
network footprint, the HD part is a bonus.
 -Ryan