TL;DR: It was a fiber cut.

Subject: Inteliquent Service interruption advisory  || TT # 289412
From: Inteliquent NOC <n...@inteliquent.com>
Date: Friday, 07/31/2020 12:48 PM
Dear customer,
Subject: Multiple DS3 outage in Minnesota
Date: 07-31-20
Time Start: 01:17 CST
Time Resolved: TBD

Issue and actions taken: Multiple DS3’s failing due to higher level
OC-48 issue on circuit vendor’s network. This is escalated to highest
levels with in our organization as well as the circuit provider.
Circuit vendor dispatch is already in route to facility.

We have opened 289412 as a master level ticket.

Additional updates will be provided as soon as they are available.

Thank you
Inteliquent NOC
Network Operations, Inteliquent
24-hr NOC: 800-933-1224 op 2
www.inteliquent.come: n...@inteliquent.com

2020-07-31 13:21, they added:
Update 1: Circuit vendor technician is on site and working the issue

2020-07-31 13:40, Inteliquent updated my ticket:
Thank you for your incredible patience. We are currently experiencing
an issue with our circuit provider. Escalations are already at executive
levels and we are working to resolve this as soon as humanly possible.

At 00:03 this morning, Inteliquent updated my ticket:
Our circuit vendor experienced a large fiber cut today which impacted
services.  They have recently confirmed that splice crews have completed
their work and are now hands-off.  We see that the affected services
have since restored.  Please check and let us know if any issues persist
so that our NOC may investigate ASAP.