I'd respond back and say "I understand you believe your business rules allow for a 7 day cooling off period, but that don't seem to comply with the Industry Standard Porting Guidelines. Would you like me to address this with the PUC directly or do you have an internal contact that I can speak with?"

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111

On 2020-09-22 09:17 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
---
Please take a moment to review our business rules posted in our portal
in the Documents section. [Redacted] is not blocking any LSRs.

It is written in our business rules that LSRs have a 7 day grace
period to allow carriers to activate within 7 days of their FOC date,
reschedule, snapback numbers or cancel their order without service
impact to the customer.

A PON is active from the time it is submitted until the end of the 7th
day post FOC. During this time we don’t support multiple PON
submission. I hope that this helps to clarify our business rules and
processes.
---

I appreciate their grace period, but not accepting my otherwise valid
LSR because another order is still in the grace period is effectively
blocking my request.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions