BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111

On 2021-06-02 08:10 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
I guess to back up to a more basic level...

What's the intent of the CSR?

I thought it was for the gaining carrier to verify customer
information with the losing carrier that would be required to port a
number before actually issuing the LSR\port request.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com