We are seeing an issue involving Verizon... wanted to see if anyone had
thoughts... or if Verizon's monitoring here...

The problem seems to be happening only in FL, but I could be wrong about that.

A Verizon customer calls a TN we have via Inteliquent.  They get the following
intercept message:  "Welcome to Verizon wireless. Your call cannot be
completed."

Here's where it gets interesting... we have a technician standing next to the
customer with the Verizon cell that's failing.
The technician calls, using his Verizon phone, and it always completes.  The
customer, standing less than six feet away always fails... again, both calling
the same terminating number.

We can only come up with one difference... when we get the failures, the
Verizon phones being used are all personal accounts... and the ones that
complete are on Verizon business accounts.
I'm not saying that's the cause of the issue; but, it's the only common
denominator we can find.

We tried to open a ticket with Verizon, as the calling party (personal phone),
and Verizon wouldn't open a ticket.  (what the heck???)

Has anyone seen or heard of such a thing?

Thank you,

Mark