I think some people are just leery of revealing their opinions or how they handle network issues publicly. I intend to address these questions and concerns with my contacts at the STI-GA and FCC so I can help someone write an article for enterprise businesses. I will gladly let everyone know what the responses were without revealing who said what.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111

On 2021-08-25 05:17 PM, Carlos Alvarez wrote:
Unfortunately, this list is stupidly said to default to reply only to
the recipient instead of the list.

— Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2021, at 3:04 PM, Ross Tajvar <r...@tajvar.io> wrote:

I wish more people would reply-all to the list instead of going
unicast. I am interested in the answer, but I don't think it makes
sense for every interested party to respond "please email me too"
when that's what the list is for.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021, 3:57 PM Mary Lou Carey