From: "Richard Jobson" <rich...@teraquant.com>
To: "Mike Hammett" <voice...@ics-il.net>, voiceops@voiceops.org
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 12:56:43 PM
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Middleware

Hi Mike

are you open to me providing you with information out of channel?

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

For your convenience, please click here to schedule a time for us to talk.

Richard Jobson
Teraquant Corporation
ph: 719 488 1003
d/l: (719) 766-8523
www.teraquant.com
rich...@teraquant.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/uc-expert-monitoring/

Network Monitoring and Service Assurance - Speech Quality Experts (PESQ/POLQA)
and Active Testing - Reporting – HPBX - Session Border Controllers – SDN and
SD-WAN - Big Data Analytics and fraud detection and protection.

--
NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information
and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying, or disclosure