Seconded.  If you are not a customer, most of the "big guys" won't even acknowledge your existence.  I've *occasionally* made some headway with reaching out to their porting contacts and very nicely asking them to pass the info to the translations team, but that's a very uncommon occurrence.

Getting the calling party to open a completion issue ticket is the way forward.  Good luck, and godspeed... you're going to need it!