From: VoiceOps [mailto:voiceops-boun...@voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Alex Balashov
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2021 1:25 PM
To: VoiceOps
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Stir Shaken Test Numbers

I imagine much of the utility of such a thing lies in the ability to ascertain
that the attestation has in fact bubbled up through whatever termination supply
chain to the receiver, and not in ascertaining one’s ability to send the
attestation more or less directly to the receiver.

> On Dec 24, 2021, at 6:40 PM, Joseph Jackson <jjack...@aninetworks.net> wrote:
>
> I have a test number that will read back the attestation details but the
> problem is if you don’t send it through our network as a peer/customer and it
> comes over say flowroute they strip off the headers and don’t send them.
> I’m working on changing that by updating the LRN on the number but it will
> take a few weeks.
>
> I’ll keep ya in mind once its more “global”.   If you have a pressing need I
> can white list your IPs and you can send directly to the device.
>
> Joseph

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)