Losing millions of dollars.  Very nicely said.

Then there are those that move their website, with their DNS, to a different provider, and are then confused as to why their email is broken. Of course it is the email providers fault, and they have no comprehension that it might somehow be related to the recent changes with their website.

On 2022-01-20 20:03, Alex Balashov wrote:
That’s all good and fine for your DNS, but it did nothing for me when Peter
from www.BeckmanPimpsStereos.com was calling every 3 minutes screaming that his
web site has been down for a day and that he’s losing “millions of dollars”,
all because we just had to migrate his ColdFusion site off a yellowing-beige
NT4 box running vintage IIS to PrimeHostOutsourcerOne and now all the locals on
DopeCable can’t access it…

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.