I use Alcazar Networks LRN product.

https://www.alcazarnetworks.com/data_services_lnp_lrn.php

$0.00025 per query, or $199/month for up to 50 queries per second (that's
like 130 million queries a month!).

They return the LRN for a DID, as well as the LEC, and some other stuff. If
you include the CallerID of the caller, they will tell you if the call is
interstate or intrastate.

While intrastate rating of a call does not determine if it is local, it is
likely better than nothing. We use it to determine our LCR rate deck rate
for a call.

Alcazar Reply:

{
  "LRN": "12673009559",
  "SPID": "063E",
  "OCN": "967E",
  "LATA": "228",
  "CITY": "LANGHORNE",
  "STATE": "PA",
  "JURISDICTION": "INTERSTATE",
  "LEC": "PEERLESS NETWORK OF PENNSYLVAN",
  "LINETYPE": "LANDLINE",
  "DNC": null
}

I know that LocalCallingGuide offers information on which NPANXXs are local
calls to what other NPANXXs. However, they do not offer AFAIK a premium or
commercial option to get this data.

https://telcodata.us/ has a lot of great LERG-adjacent data, plus a paid
option, but I'm not sure if they have the data to determine if a call is
local or not.

You mention "coordinates/distance" between callers. Are you having the
callers use an app with GPS location? Or are you operating on what
information is in the LERG, where you know the switch location of an
NPANXX, and whether or not the Caller and Callee NPANXX are considered
"local?"

Beckman