On 2023-07-12 16:37, Nathan Anderson via VoiceOps wrote:
By the way, love your test tool service.  Thanks for putting it together and maintaining it...what a gift to the community. There are a handful of S/S testing tools out there, but yours is easily the most comprehensive...most just audibly read back to you whether or not your call was attested, and if so at what level.  Nothing about who signed it, whether the backing cert and entire chain of trust is valid or not, and so on, as yours does.  And since most other tests only provide one call-in number, if the call path between you and that testing tool happens to go through an intermediate carrier that strips out our PASSporT and either replaces it with their own or drops it entirely, tough noogies.  Whereas you provide multiple call-in numbers across multiple carriers, which not only provides opportunity to work around such issues, but gives you some idea of call paths that might be breaking transmission of your PASSporT and which ones are okay.  Super helpful!

Yes!  I would like to second this!

Also, the ZipDX HD audio test number has been amazing!  The first time I was able to get G722 over a PSTN call, I was so excited, I called over coworkers to show them.  It's sad that interest in HD codec support is so sparse across carriers.