From: Aaron C. de Bruyn [mailto:aa...@heyaaron.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2024 3:18 PM
To: Nathan Anderson
Cc: voiceops@voiceops.org
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Good day to block 239-367-XXXX

Maybe so, but if Onvoy was behaving badly and got blocked, customers would
move.

I know it's not exactly a 1:1 comparison, but I had a client that hosted mail
with a provider that turned really *really* spammy.

When everyone started blocking their /24, my client asked us to migrate their
mail to some place more reputable.  They had to pay a bit more, but haven't had
a problem since because the "better" provider didn't accept spammy clients.

-A

On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 3:13 PM Nathan Anderson via VoiceOps <