Posted by David Kopel:
Nannyism panel videos:
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2009_07_19-2009_07_25.shtml#1248042310

   On June 19, the day before the Independence Institute's annual
   Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms day, we held a panel on Nannyism, at the
   Warwick Hotel in Denver. Speakers included Andrew Breitbart (Drudge
   Report, Big Hollywood), Radley Balko (Reason), Linda Gorman
   (Independence Institute), David Harsanyi (Denver Post), Andrew Boucher
   (NoCoPolitics.com), Jordan Lipp (Colorado Civil Justice League), Terry
   Gallagher (Smoker Friendly), and me. The videos are available on the
   Independence Institute's [1]MySpace page. The video of my 18 minute
   presentation is [2]here.