Posted by David Post:
Moosical, the Musical:
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2009_09_20-2009_09_26.shtml#1253648741

   So I thought I'd pass this along, seeing how today is "One Web Day" .
   . . one of the interesting things about [1]writing a book is that
   readers do all sorts of interesting things with it. I posted, a while
   back, Ken Liu's [2]lovely "moose" characters that he was inspired to
   put together after reading my "Jefferson's Moose" book, as well as
   Larry Lessig's wild [3]copyright-is-the-moose video.

   Now along comes Mario Tosto's "[4]Moosical for the Web" -- a pretty
   remarkable collection of songs (which I had nothing to do with, but
   rather like) putting the story of Jefferson's Moose and the Internet
   into - well, into a "moosical." Worth a listen - and do note the
   invitation at the end to contribute a song or two to the mix!