Good day all,

While not of typical volt nuts high resolution accuracy, I recently acquired a Marconi 2610 True RMS Voltmeter.

It is quite intuitive to use and have managed to put it through it's paces without the benefit of a user manual but it does have a GPIB interface and I would like to know a bit more about the voltmeter.

Unfortunately I have struck out searching online for a user or service manual for this voltmeter, lots of other Marconi test equipment but not this one.

I am hoping someone on the list might be able to point me to an online source for such a manual.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc