NO  NOT  interested     moving   not able to  volunteer     for  any thing   so
 stop  sending please

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Peter Kovacs
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2022 1:21 AM
To: volunteer@openoffice.apache.org; Jim Woodworth;
recruitm...@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the interest in OpenOffice.

If you are interested in contributing, I suggest to start step by step.

I think the best way is to familiarize with our setup. We offer a github
[1] presence which makes it easy to access.

Try to sync the code from there. to your system.

And as a next step try to understand how to build OpenOffice from source.

I recommend our wiki guide [2] and Arrigos presentation [3] for starters.

If you have questions or need help please ask.

All the best

Peter

[1] https://github.com/apache/openoffice

[2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO