Rossi will demo an onboard 3 KW overunity EV battery charging system in
October. Here is Rossi's LENR theory www.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330601653_E-Cat_SK_and_long_range_particle_interactions
   IMO, what Rossi calls electron clusters are actually an
Exciton-polariton condensate. Disregard Zitterbewegung in cluster
formation. Upon termination, the condensates Bosenova produces the high
energy electron output that produces direct current output. Fusion is not
involved. The nuclear energy comes from extremely intense magnetic effects
on the quarks in matter that disrupt the strong force producing a Quark
Gluon plasma. These magnetic effects come from 10e21 spin=1 particles
(electron dressed photons) in the condensate.