"Mark Goldes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in reply to Bill Beatty said:

>Gene Mallove was supplied with details of our work under NDA.  He also, with
>my permission, shared the documents with engineer friends.

Well, so what?  What would Mallove have done with your details that would have
accomplished anything?

What Bill said was this:

>>if we assume that your company is doomed () then how can you rescue the
>>get ***working prototypes*** into the hands of many independent people, >>under
>>strict NDA of course... (etc.)

"Details" are meaningless for this--Mallove had gobs of folders full of "details" for
any number of promising-sounding machines, and all of those details were, at some time
or other, looked over by "engineer friends" of some sort or other.  Hell, even the
lab, such as it was, had a handful of "working prototypes" just sitting around
gathering dust.

Jeff Kooistra