[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 7/23/2004 12:39:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Presumably the ZPE is part of the universe just like the mass we see.

Yes, that is true.  Given that, we could detect it due to its gravitational influence.  Hubble's red shift would be much greater.  We do not detect this gravitational influence. The ZPE is not there in any large amount.  I gave up on ZPE about 15 years ago when I came to this conclusion.  I told Puthoff this.  He did not answer this question except to say that maybe ZP energy has no gravitational influence.  I don't believe this.

If we are in a uniform gravitational field, how would you detect it?  In other words, if the ZPE is uniform in all directions, its gravitational influence would cancel.

Ed

This does not mean we cant create energy from nothing.  The positive energy would be balanced its negative gravitational influence on the universe.  The genesis process requires that we control gravity.  My Constants of the Motion Theorem shows us how to do this.  It is narrow in scope.  It does not include magnet motors.  It includes cold fusion.

Cold Fusion Information - Frank Znidarsic

Frank Znidarsic