Indeed.  Elizabeth Shue again or do we have votes for a new dream-fusionista?

At 09:33 PM 10/14/2004 -0800, you wrote:
At 11:26 PM 10/14/4, Colin Quinney wrote:
>Steve,
>
>Pardon my interrupt here but regarding sex and cold fusion, it just won't
>sell. Jed must name the book "Warm Fusion", or better yet, "Steamy Fusion" :-)
>
>Colin

Though you make a good point I feel compelled to say that cold fusion was steamy unough for me when Elisabeth Shue was in the picture! Who cares about dry old books. We are way overdue for another good CF movie! 8^)

Regards,

Horace Heffner