Ed Storms writes,

> I'm surprised that the Szpak work is getting so much
attention.  The claims
> for an applied voltage effect are not supported by the
required controls and
> better transmutation claims are found in other work.

This is true. We should be focusing on the strongest claims.

I would like to ask Ed if he has the time, and anyone else
who has followed this closely, to list the *best*
transmutation claim he has seen in the literature or in his
own work ("best" being the most likely to sway the opinion
of fence-straddling skeptics and/or the DoE officialdom).

To start the ball rolling, I think the most relevant in
terms of an air-tight case are those of Dr. Passels of EPRI.
Here is an *excellent* analysis of some his work:
http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/126passell.html

Jones