on 12/2/04 5:36 PM, Horace Heffner at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 4:02 PM 12/2/4, Harry Veeder wrote:
>
>> I misunderstood the focus of your 'gravi-chem' research.
>> I thought your focus was D+D fusion.
>> Is it fair to say the primary focus of your research is the critique of the
>> conservation laws by physical means?
>
> Actually, if you look at the vortex archives at
>
> <http://www.escribe.com/science/vortex>
>
> around June or July 2003, you will see that the gravi-chem stuff was merely
> comments I posted here on vortex as a result of what I considered some bad
> math written by folks who apparently had no concept of bouyancy.  It did
> seem to take a life of its own though because it is so general in nature
> and so unexplored.  The immediate energy application is probably in the
> mundane field of hydrogen generation I would guess.  If there is indeed
> free energy to be had from the theory (I doubt it) then it is likely to be
> had in chemical form.  The only clear relation of gravi-chem to CF is the
> fact that electrolysis is one mode of CF and a more efficient electrolysis
> merely results in a better COP (coefficient of power) for a CF device.
>
> However, extremely high g forces change the location of the nucleus to a
> point away from the center of charge of the electron cloud.  The electron
> cloud can thus be compressed, and electron shielding can potentially be
> increased.  The distance between deuterons in D2, D2O, and D3O+ molecules
> can be decreased under extreme pressure, thereby increasing the potential
> for fusion.  As evidenced by neutron stars, *some* degree of gravitational
> force or compressive force will ultimately cause nuclear reactions.  The
> problem is how best to make use of such a force in a practically achievable
> domain.
>
> My main focus, if I have such, being a rank amateur and irreverant member
> of the free energy lunatic finge, is collaboration in search of a solution
> to the energy problem.  There is also the joy of seeing various anomalies
> and puzzles posted here on occasion.  When you subscribe to vortex you
> never know for sure when you wake up exactly what you might possess your
> thinking by evening. 8^)

After reading some more, it seems to me a more accurate name for this field
is non-inertial-chemistry. Gravi-chemistry is misleading unless you are
endorsing the general theory of relativity which assumes that an
accelerating or non-inertial frame of reference and a gravitational field
are indistinguishable.

Harry

Harry