Mitchell Swartz wrote:

  On his censored (and misnamed) LENR/CANR website is the following:
"PROCEEDINGS Tenth International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-10)
Cambridge, Massachusetts 24 - 29 August 2003
Papers are listed by the principal author's last name. "
  which thus falsely claims to list all papers presented at ICCF-10.

Incorrect. Those are all the papers submitted to the proceedings. I do not include papers presented but never submitted. One or two were submitted to Peter Hagelstein but not to me, and the authors said they did not want me to upload them to LENR-CANR.org.

The fact is that Jed and Ed, maintainers of the long-censored LENR/CANR website,
simply removed our three papers' titles from the ICCF10 list, including two which were
on the original ICCF10 oral presenters list, because of reasons including
what appears to have been an attempt at plagiarism (addressed once here already).

Nope. Never happened. I deleted a few that never materialized, because after two years I assumed the authors have no intention of writing them. If the printed proceedings ever show up from Peter, and I find some papers included that I did not know about, I will add them to the list.

  Furthermore, beyond the titles not being listed for two years,
the three censored ICCF10 papers were shared on CDROM, through the web,
in pdf format, and in hard copy, and by snail mail to Jed and Ed.

I could not read the CDROM. Swartz never gave me a URL for the web. If he has one, he should repeat it HERE AND NOW, and I will transfer the paper to LENR-CANR in a day or two. If he will not post the URL here, all of the readers here will see that he is bullshitting us.

I do not keep hard copies, and I will not scan them or upload them.

  Therefore, for any serious scientist or student, the papers
(and for those interested the first two were oral presentations on day
1 and day 2 of the meeting) were:

Swartz. M., G. Verner, "Excess Heat from Low Electrical Conductivity
Heavy Water Spiral-Wound Pd/D2O/Pt and Pd/D2O-PdCl2/Pt Devices",
ICCF-10 (Camb. MA), Proceedings of ICCF-10,  (2003).

Swartz. M., "Photoinduced Excess Heat from Laser-Irradiated Electrically-Polarized
Palladium Cathodes in D2O", ICCF-10 (Camb. MA), Proceedings of ICCF-10, (2003).

Swartz. M., "Can a Pd/D2O/Pt Device be Made Portable to Demonstrate
the Optimal Operating Point?", ICCF-10 (Camb. MA), Proceedings of ICCF-10, (2003).

Since I do not have ESP, I have no knowledge of these papers. Have they been submitted for the proceedings? I never saw them. Presumably they went to Peter. I have no idea what he has. He never told me anything or discussed the proceedings -- not a single e-mail message or phone call. I have no idea if or when he intends to publish them.

If these papers have not been submitted for the proceedings, I will not include them in the list.