Take a stand.  Contribute to Tsami relief through this org.

Humanists Support Tsunami Disaster Relief Efforts

We at the American Humanist Association have received an outpouring of
interest from our membership to provide a method for individuals to give as
Humanists to the tsunami relief efforts. In response to this call for
action, we have partnered with the Atheist Centre in India through our
international body, the International Humanist and Ethical Union.

The Atheist Centre manages Arthik Samata Mandal, an established disaster
relief organization that has been active since 1977. This organization
already has the required Indian Government approval to receive overseas aid
funds, which it will use to address both short-term rehabilitation and
long-term reconstruction needs of tsunami victims.

Programs are being designed in cooperation with the affected communities
aimed at addressing health, food security, habitat, and livelihood needs. In
the longer term, the Centre will work toward reconstruction and reduction of
vulnerability.

Tens of thousands perished in the tsunami and even more are at imminent risk
of disease. And the lives and livelihoods of still more have been shattered.
As Humanists concerned for the wellbeing of all, we wish to express Humanism's compassion for the survivors who have experienced such lost.

HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP

The American Humanist Association is making it possible for 100% of your
donation to reach our overseas partners--we're absorbing all the various
processing and transfer costs. If you wish to participate in this program,
you can donate online through the AHA's secure website:
https://www.americanhumanist.org/secure/disaster.html