I have seldom enjoyed a discussion like this thread has produced.

Computers>>>  There is an effort underway to produce a system of "quadratic computing" that will be the step beyond parallel computing. The complexities of writing the siftware may seem impossible to overcome..
BUT.. they will be overcome. Quadratic computing will address the needs of future mathematics.

Evolution>>>  evidence of the past demonstrate humankind had a higher level of intelligence than we offer in Hollywood movies of " cavemen". Man went into caves later.. they didn't come out of caves later.
Man wasn't degenerate in early times, neither were they neanderthals.

Richard

<<Blank Bkgrd.gif>>