The age of the Earth debate began with much shorter time scales.
Although Niagara Falls was not featured in the initial debate
I think it is good to consider because the history of the
falls is only about twice as old as biblical creation.

The river flows over an escapement with harder rock on top and a softer rock
underneath. The water erodes the softer rock collapsing the top rock, so the
edge of the falls gradually moves up stream. Geologists estimate the falls
started 7 miles downstream, 12,000 years ago.

Anyway, if you haven't been to Niagara Falls you should see it.

Harry