While we are on the subject of the Web, I recommend the new Mozilla Firefox in place of the well known browser from you-know-who that is usually referred to by its initials so that it sounds like "Aaiiiieee" (or "Oy Gevalt!" in plain English.)

- Jed

What I like most about it so far is it's default "no pop-ups" policy. Of, perhaps 200 web sites I've been to since using it, only one failed to display properly with Firefox.

It's time to get the word out to web programmers that "Works best with Internet Explorer" is passe.

http://www.mozilla.org/

My webstats indicate that 70% of you use IE, and 19% of you use Firefox.