Different from Fred's flying fluorescent:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ufophysics/ufoplasmaengine.htm

It would be marvelous if it worked, eh? I've heard lots of people claiming to have a machine that works on a Schauberger vortex, talk talk, talk talk.

The author obviously gets most of his exercise flying off the handle after jumping to conclusions. His political stick reminds me of Alex Jones, www.prisonplanet.com and www.infowars.com , who was interviewed on C to C AM last week. His religious views are abominable.

My reaction is, if the New World Odor, I mean Order people have that sort of power you might as well stick your head in between your legs and kiss your a-- good bye.