Richard C Hoagland was interview on C to C AM a few days ago. He suggested that I read his paper on what Cassini found on Saturn's moon Iapetus.

One of the tenants of natural philosophy is that straight lines, square corners, and bisymmetries don't occur naturally. The straight line in question is a twelve mile high wall which seems to extend all the way around the moon. Hoagland makes the case that this in not a natural feature, and I agree with him. While the photograph shows a cratered surface, meteoric bombardment over the millennia would account for that. I hope that I have aroused the curiosity of some of you, the URL is www.enterprisemission.com . Page down to A Moon With a View

The Scientology thread reminded me to post some comments on the Cassini mission to Saturn. What, you might ask does Hubbard and Parsons have to do with NASA? Well Richard C Hoagland has been saying for years that there is a connection between NASA and the Occult. He has shown correlations between the their actions and the Occult. Even though alien artifacts would facilitate their funding, they seem hell bent on squelching the story

The "Mission Earth" thread was not intended to devolve into a discussion on Scientology. Indeed, I believe the anecdote that LRH started Scientology as a result of a bet with Robert Heinlein; that, LRH could not invent a religion that would be recognized as such by the IRS.

It would seem that he succeeded. Have any of you heard that JPL stands for Jack Parson's Lab?