Jed,

There is a lot of research money out there in the " non profit foundation sector".

Interesting in they are looking at " matching" grants.  Find a few bucks that some private industry groups will pledge and the foundations will match or sometimes provide up to 5:1 or 10:1 matching. They usually want the research funneled to a particular University.. but.. thats a sell.

Let me know at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will approach several foundations in Houston and have our company sponsor some seed money. I will need the name of the University working with Mel.
As we say down here...lets dont talk about in anymore..lets do it! Jed.. get it done!!

Richard

<<Blank Bkgrd.gif>>