Some years ago I posted to various discussion groups
which were taken over by Google who are now ruining
the layout (thank heavens for Vortex - though I do
wish Vorts would stick to the text only rule).

There was one post on Dimensional Analysis (as
relating to permeability and permittivity) that I
wanted to dig up. Unfortunately, I couldn't for
then life of me remember when I wrote it or which
of the many physics groups I'd sent it to. All I
could remember was that I had used the pseudonym,
Theresa [my daughter's name and an anagram of
aethers (grin)] and that it would have the word
dimension in it. Thanks to googling I was able
to find it in 10 seconds flat.

I am pasting it below because of its relevance to
another post I am preparing on the relation of the
Beta-atmosphere/aether to EM potentials. It will
be more convenient to refer to it in the Vortex
Archive rather than to have to give a URL for the
google site where it is accompanied by distracting
stuff in both margins.

Cheers

Frank