----- Original Message -----
From: Zell, Chris
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 5:25 PM
Subject: RE: Correa, etc.

How did you handle capturing the pulses? Batteries?

MC: Chris, if you are asking this question you are in no position to attempt
the Correa PAGD experiments. You need to obtain the relevant patents and
study them thoroughly, and then do your best to duplicate exactly what is in
them. Don't try to be different, or 'improve' on what is disclosed. Jeff
made a sincere effort, saw many effects, but not the key PAGD OU discharge.
I wrote about this for IE some years ago.

Mike Carrell