Here are two messages from someone who is either in India or Minnesota, about nanoparticles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: Erach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Jed Rothwell,

Thank you for your excellent book online on
cold-fusion.

I am a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.

My colleague Dr. S. B. Khadkikar (retd.) is head of theoretical physics group, Physics Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad.  This gives him a rank of deputy-director of a 400 person organization.

Dr Khadkikar had a theory that nano-particles of Palladium were responsible for the variability in
Palladium cathodes.

Basically, even if you search lenr-canr.org with the word "nano" you will notice that:
1. nano-particles are noticed in active fusion electrodes.
2. charging and discharging the cathode results in formation of "active" surfaces or we hypothesize,
nano-particles.
3. making Boron Palladium alloy results in formation of "surfaces" between Boron and Palladium where
nano-particles might be found in plenty.
4. nano-particles have a very very high surface area to volume ratio ------ it is at these surfaces that
the reaction takes place.

Where will I find experimenters to run an experiment based on these hypothesis ---- we have designed in
theory the experimental setup with full operational controls.

Can you email me the names/email ids of leading cold fusion theorists in USA.

Thanking You,
Erach A. Irani, PhD

We've filed a patent on its use in cold fusion.

Do you have contacts with experimenters in cold fusion to take advantage of that fact.

I am in India, and in India I cannot do the experiment with heavy water by myself.

Thanks,
Erach