At 11:14 AM 3/24/5, thomas malloy wrote:

>The idea that Yehovah, and Allah are the same entity is pure
>nonsense. Ditto for the idea that Shariah is a substitute for Torah.
>I thought I'd made the case adequately, but apparently I didn't.

You completely failed to address the issue and you seem to not even
understand the point.

Jews and Christians worship the god of Abraham.  Islamists worship the god
of Abraham.  If it is the same Abraham it is the same god.

>So
>I'll try again.

You might try addressing the premises or the logic which derives the
conclusion.

>>The difference lies in the words and thus opinions of men, not in the two
>>gods. Peace between these world factions must finally be won in the hearts
>>of humanity, not in the interpretation of scripture.
>
>More nonsense, why are there two world views? Two gods perhaps?

If you seek differences you always find them.  If you seek peace the road
lies through what we share in common.

Jews and Christians worship the god of Abraham.  Islamists worship the god
of Abraham.  If it is the same Abraham it is the same god.

Regards,

Horace Heffner