Easter is a holiday date set aside to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I confess that Jesus has come in the flesh, He was crucified to death on the cross, He rose from the dead on the third day and now sits in Heaven at the right hand of the Father. I believe His teachings are true and edifying to mankind. His love bestoyed upon us in his word lifts our hearts in joy ,love, peace, and hope.
Paul, his servant slave wrote; and be kind to one another, tender hearted and forgiving one another. We are to love God, our Heavenly Father with all our heart, all our soul, all our might, all or mind ,and love our neighbor as ourselves.

Man spend a lifetime working out his belief systems, testing, evaluating and proving truth. Truth came in the flesh and was crucified by me. My hope is that all will come to a saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ all to the glory of God the Father. I cannot tell you how to find your way in this world, I can tell you what wonderful things that God has done for me as a witness and testimony of His unfailing love and grace.

I cannot argue religion because I lack debating skills. I have proven my Lord to myself and that is sufficent to me for my life. At 77 years, I have seen much, heard more and know less than when I thought I knew it all.

The Vortex group remains a viable site that enriches the mind and provokes thought while allowing diversity.
I commend each for their wisdom and tolerance that allows freedom of discussion and thought to be submitted to a candid world. Lets get back to science.

Richard

<<Blank Bkgrd.gif>>