BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA

wow.  yeah, all the islamic countries are third world.  thats why,
before we invaded, iraq had a higher standard of living and qol than
we, and complete equality for men and women, including equal pay laws
that we still refuse to pass here.  your ignorance is showing.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire