Wait!  Don't give up so easily.  Besides, you're in Utah and this list probably wouldn't exist were it not for the work performed by F&P there.

Besides, I wanted to tell you of a book, Glenn Kleier's "The Last Day", which has a scene where all the leaders of the world's religions come to Utah to . . .

Well, I wouldn't want to spoil it.

http://www.thelastday.com/

"Softer messages bringing light to a truth long forgotten on
As we shall speak to differ also the ends meet the river's son"

-Yes -- "The Remembering:  High the Memory"
(Tales from Topographic Oceans)

John Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- John Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

 I have reconsidered, and have
decided to unsubscribe. I have enjoyed Vortex, but I can live without
it, as you no doubt can without me. Sorry to have inconvenienced.

> I gather 'byu' is 'Brigham Young University', n'est-ce pas?

Mais oui, alors. Une de tes maldites universitées réligeuses.