At 5:31 PM 4/9/5, Keith Nagel wrote:
>Horace writes:
>>The cure consists of marrow
>>replacement using a doner having blood with small pores.
>
>Youch! That's a pretty serious procedure just to vaccinate a person.
>And that's what you'd get, once the infection occurs it won't help
>to transplant the marrow.

I guess I am confused. The major problem with AIDS is the attack on the
immune system, which is blood born.  If the virus can be eliminated from
the blood by marrow transplant then why is this not a cure?  If the virus
is not eliminated from the blood in small pored blood cell individuals,
then the small pore marrow transplant would not constitute a vaccination
either.

Regards,

Horace Heffner