but, as a son of adam and eve in part, would jesus not also hold some
aspect of original sin?  in fact, his creation would never have been
neccesary if not for that bite from the fruit of knowledge of good and
evil, yes no?  (which, btw, was a fig, not an apple)  so why not the
mac?

/jesus loves you
/the rest of us think you're an asshole.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire