--- Jed Rothwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Prometheus Effect" a.k.a. Greg Watson wrote:
>
> >Hi Jed,
> >
> >You once posted me a copy of the SMOT review Chris
> >Tinsley did for IE. Could you please do that again?
> >I would like to review it and post a few comments.
> >
> >By the way, can you provide the mailing address for
> >IE . . .
>
> Hi Greg,
>
> Go to hell. And have a nice trip!

Hi Jed,

Having a bad day? Really pissed off at those who will
not give CF data the real review it needs?

Maybe like the SMOT review IE did where it was ASSUMED
the ball on exit would experience sufficient dragback
to reclaim the ramp gained PE but NO effort was put
into actually measuring the energy on exit. Just a
quick white wash using existing conservative modeling.
Sound a bit like about the mainstream opinion of CF?

So I take it you are not interested in verifying the
Prometheus Effect and another IE writeup is out of the
question?

Now it's just engineering effort, time and money,
Greg

http://au.movies.yahoo.com