From: Frederick Sparber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:07 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: ICCF-11 papers are depressing

Michael Foster wrote:

> I wish everyone would give up on the electrolysis work.  I think
> it's just an interesting dead end.  No way to scale it up
> commercially.

Agreed.  Too much energy invested into getting the effect.

A bit soon to say anything for certain, but the 10 stacked (tissue paper
spacer)
Neodymium super magnets (10 mm OD x 5 mm ID)in 100 grams of distilled H2O
(about ~ 10^19 deuterons/gram H2O) in
well-insulated "cups" are showing a few degree C temperature rise
over a 48 hour soak. At 1.0 milliwatts it should take 116 hours (4.8 days)
to get 1.0 deg C temperature rise.
A similar well-insulated cup with a ceramic magnet stack is showing lessor or
null results.

I've got about $10.00 US and plenty of free time invested in this thing so far.
But, since the
Neodymium super magnets are only good up to 8o deg C if it pans out I have an
eye on
using it for nuke waste remediation. Maybe.

Frederick