--- Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Harvey,
>
> > Heres how that paradox works... [snip]
>
> This is very interesting and, over the years, you
> have said
> similar things in prior posts that lead one to
> believe that in
> 3-phase - "symmetry in preserved" - at least there
> is that
> tendency (which can somehow get back to ZPE).
> Furthermore, it
> seems that you have been trying to exploit this
> "natural" tendency
> in your experiments by presenting an interaction
> situation where
> one "leg" of 3-phase is "energy deficient."
>
> Is that a fair appraisal?
Yes, in certain respects...
I didnt realize some aspects without later looking at
the total picture. A good example is when I first
started working with what I called the maximum energy
transfer resonances. If we take just one phase of
three from the alternator and apply the situation, we
find that it does defy the way the laws are written.
But here we are only working with a single phase and
treating it by making obervations on that phase. Since
we arent doing anything with the other phases, they
are open circuit, at first we think that it should be
irrevalent as to what occurs on those open circuits.
Later on I found that the reason I was getting results
that defy the maximum energy transfer laws, was that
the phase in use was actually "borrowing" voltage from
the adjacent phases, and a voltage monitoring of those
empty phases shows that fact. Once we do the same
thing for all three phases, the laws begin to comply,
but still not completely. We cannot simply take one
phase out of three and look what happens on that
phase, without also analysing the total actions of the
three phase WYE  internally connected generator.
     In the large coil groupings that show an excess
of phase angle freedom, the phase that isnt
magnetically connected or coupled to the same degree
as the other phases, also shows a great degree of
inbalance, less current goes through that phase even
though all three loads are ~ equal. Thus in a sense it
is like you propose, it is energy deficient. In fact
it is very common for one phase to have less voltage
then another phase. I will have to stop speculating
and just arrange all three coil goroups identically in
mutual induction, and then see what happens. I began
tearing evrything apart to accomplish this, but other
work came up... Speaking of work, I have to go there
before I am late,,,, just wanted to make a quick reply
here. After the reconstruction is made, more
authouritative comments on theis  of "what if"
scenario can be made.

Sincerely HDN

Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/