Mike Carrell wrote:

The testatika machine has been supplying power to the Methernitha colony for years also; many have seen it a documented it and it is conveniently ignored...

All the documentation of this device that I have seen proves absolutely nothing. It consists of hearsay, blurry photographs, crackpot theories and some kind of religious cult. Supposedly the colony keeps the device secret for the same reason Correa once offered: they think mankind is not worthy of their discovery.

You can find any amount of this kind of "information" about the Methernitha gadget on the Internet, starting at their own website:

http://www.methernitha.com/Mether_2/Free_energie/free_energie.html

Every scrap of this information tied together is still not worth spit. That goes for all of the other magic magnetic motors and perpetual motion machines, as far as I know.